About the job
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science – our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!What you can expect
- Create or analyze cloud infrastructure deployments to drive financial a accountability and maximize business value for all teams involved.
- Identify and implement the observability measures needed to extract key measurements that lead to business efficiency.
- Understand and communicate the complexity of IT operations and financial management challenges on the technological cutting-edge
- You will build components for a modern, secure and scalable automotive global analytics platform with a data mesh architecture with dozens of standardized modules and data sources.
- You will also monitor and operate the cloud services for data-based applications conception and implementation as well as expand the CI/CD environment.
- You will provide advice to developers on cloud deployment and micro-service architectures as well as CI/CD.
This is what you bring along
- Must Have:
- Proven experience in designing, delivering, and implementing technology solutions into cloud platforms (e.g., Azure) and ideally in the design of big data solutions.
- You have 6+ years of experience in Cloud FinOps, Data Architecture or Cloud Engineering, successfully guiding projects from ideation to production.
- You have thorough knowledge in statistical analysis, predictive modelling, and machine learning.
- Knowledge of Microservice Architectures, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- You had demonstrable success in defining and implemented enterprise strategies for topics such as financial accountability, CI/CD & DevOps, data collection, data strategy.
- You are a good communicator; your interaction with customers is appreciative and constructive. It is easy for you to put complex contexts into simple language.
- Experience in agile software development, ideally lean agile methods (SAFe, LeSS).
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, mathematics, or comparable studies.
- Fluent English.
- Nice to have:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of finance or accounting.
- Fluent German would be very advantageous.
- Python, Scala, R, SQL are part of your repertoire.