We are seeking an experienced and senior Cloud FinOps leader to establish and build the DigiRen Cloud FinOps practice. This is an important senior leadership role within the business, responsible for driving the development of a Cloud FinOps delivery framework and building a team of expert Cloud FinOps consultants to work with our customers as trusted advisors, developing cloud financial management strategies to help them achieve their business goals
An ideal candidate for this important leadership role will:
- Have led consulting teams and have a breadth of experience across enterprise-scale technology, business and finance.
- Understand cloud economics and have experience with public cloud offerings, consumption models and billing concepts.
- Be highly analytical, exceptional in distilling value for customers, love to be customer-facing, and be prepared and capable of rolling up the sleeves to deliver.
As a Cloud FinOps Practice Lead at DigiRen, you will:
- Establish the DigiRen Cloud FinOps practice by building and leading a team of recognized Cloud FinOps specialist consultants
- Design and deliver cloud financial management strategy, governance, change and value realization outcomes for our enterprise customers, which you will directly deliver if required.
- Generate insights and develop new product offerings that help our customers develop capabilities to accelerate business value from their cloud transformation.
- Be a thought leader in Cloud FinOps, creating and publishing educational content and representing DigiRen at industry events to drive awareness of DigiRen’s Cloud FinOps capabilities.
- Build and grow relationships with our vendor partners
- Establish the DigiRen FinOps Practice as a leading Cloud FinOps advisory service.
- Extensive career experience as a leader in Finance, IT and/or Cloud computing,
- ‘C’ level presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Demonstrated people management experience in an enterprise technology context performing matrixed leadership in complex environments.
- Deep knowledge of AWS, Azure and GCP pricing structures, discount programs and usage optimization
- Experience defining cloud cost optimization and FinOps initiatives
- Experience working with large commercial and or public sector organizations.
- Ability to travel to client locations within Australia when needed.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
DigiRen is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We provide highly competitive remuneration and a range of additional benefits.