This opportunity, we are looking for high specialist skilled in FinOps Cloud Consultant with strong experience in this field.
As Cloud FinOps Consultant you’ll be a contributor of the FinOps Service that we provide to our clients. This is a very technical position which also requires a high-level understanding of Cloud Computing and the alignment with the DXC strategy.
The responsibilities are:
- Drive DXC FinOps Service for clients (consulting and tracking process)
- Accountable of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks.
- Contribute to validation and usage of FinOps Reporting & Tooling
- Contribute to improve the FinOps Maturity in our clients
- Create committed deliverables documents
- Collaborate with technical teams (Cloud Operations & Architecture)
- Collaborate with client teams (technical and finance)
- Propose recommended actions to the client
- Execute reservation purchases
- Follow-up recommended actions
- Engage with technical teams and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with Cloud Infrastructure
This role will require:
- At least 5-years’ experience in Cloud Computing (Azure & AWS)
- At least 2-years’ experience in PowerBI as user.
- Client Facing Skills
- Cloud Cost Control and Optimization experience
- Experienced with cloud budget management process, cloud cost analytics and cloud cost optimization
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Ability to structure and control cloud costs.
- Evaluate reserve instances and upfront payments
- Correct identification of cloud resources accounts/subscriptions/tags, assignment and control for the different business units.
- Ability to propose actions to improve cost mainly
- Improving client FinOps Culture
- Knowledge about new Cloud services and market trends.
- Demonstrable ability to work in cross-functional DevOps teams
- Knowledge in Billing Cloud Tools (CloudCheckr or CloudHeatlh)
- Be able to communicate with fluency with all levels of staff in English.
- Valuable Certification: FinOps Certified Practitioner (FinOps Foundation).
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible remote work.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies.
- Paid certifications.
- The best work environment, not said by us but our employees on our satisfaction surveys.
- Visibility: we will encourage the attendance and organization of events, meetups and seminars.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarden ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!