DXC Technology is a leading independent provider of IT services worldwide, helping customers harness the power of innovation as a catalyst for success. We have nearly 6,000 customers in both the private and public sectors in 70 countries. Our technological independence, global expertise and extensive partner network combine to deliver next-generation IT services and solutions.
In DXC we are always looking for high-skilled professionals with proven experience in architecting, implementing and managing complex Cloud solutions.
This opportunity, we are looking for high specialist skilled in PowerBI (FrontEnd&BackEnd) with strong experience in this field.
As Cloud FinOps Developer (PowerBI) you’ll be a contributor to build an internal tool that will be used to provide a FinOps Service to our clients. This is a technical position which also requires a good understanding of Cloud Computing Engineering knowledge.
The responsibilities are:
- Build an Infrastructure based on PowerBI composed of different sources such as: Azure Data Factory, SQL, connections as API Rest and flows such as Direct Query or Dataflow
- Contribute to the front-end and back-end development of the Tool based on PowerBI.
- Design, build, and maintain API infrastructure that allows integration with Cloud Providers
- Calculating accurate metrics.
- Continuous process improvement
- Design, develop and perform BI testing/solutions.
- Generation of DashBoards in PowerBI.
- PowerBI Workspace owner tasks as grant permissions, audiences, app updates…
- Data Analytics & Data Transformation with Azure Data Factory.
- DataBase administration, creating queries, relational data, … specifically in SQL.
- Engage with technical teams and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with the tool implementation
This role will require:
- At least 5-years’ experience in PowerBI (PowerQuery, DAX, processing of different data sources and report development
- At least 3-years’ experience in DataBase Administration (knowledge to make queries to tables and experience with functions)
- Data Analysis skills, data transformation with Azure Data Factory
- An understanding and experience of implementing 3rd party SaaS solutions.
- Cloud Fundamentals knowledge (Azure & AWS)
- Demonstrable ability to work in cross-functional DevOps teams
- Knowledge in Billing Cloud Tools (CloudCheckr or CloudHeatlh)
- Front-End and Back-End development knowledge and experience.
- Be able to communicate with fluency with all levels of staff in English.
- Valuable certification in FinOps Certified Practitioner (FinOps Foundation).
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible remote work.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies.
- Paid certifications.
- The best work environment, not said by us but our employees on our satisfaction surveys.
- Visibility: we will encourage the attendance and organization of events, meetups and seminars.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarden ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
Are you looking for new professional challenges in an industry-leading cloud team?
What are you waiting for? We are looking for you!