This opportunity, we are looking for high specialist skilled in PowerBI (FrontEnd&BackEnd) with strong experience in this field.
As Cloud FinOps Developer (PowerBI) you’ll be a contributor to build an internal tool that will be used to provide a FinOps Service to our clients. This is a technical position which also requires a good understanding of Cloud Computing Engineering knowledge.
The responsibilities are:
- Build an Infrastructure based on PowerBI composed of different sources such as: Azure Data Factory, SQL, connections as API Rest and flows such as Direct Query or Dataflow
- Contribute to the front-end and back-end development of the Tool based on PowerBI.
- Design, build, and maintain API infrastructure that allows integration with Cloud Providers
- Calculating accurate metrics.
- Continuous process improvement
- Design, develop and perform BI testing/solutions.
- Generation of DashBoards in PowerBI.
- PowerBI Workspace owner tasks as grant permissions, audiences, app updates…
- Data Analytics & Data Transformation with Azure Data Factory.
- DataBase administration, creating queries, relational data, … specifically in SQL.
- Engage with technical teams and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with the tool implementation
This role will require:
- At least 5-years’ experience in PowerBI (PowerQuery, DAX, processing of different data sources and report development
- At least 3-years’ experience in DataBase Administration (knowledge to make queries to tables and experience with functions)
- Data Analysis skills, data transformation with Azure Data Factory
- An understanding and experience of implementing 3rd party SaaS solutions.
- Cloud Fundamentals knowledge (Azure & AWS)
- Demonstrable ability to work in cross-functional DevOps teams
- Knowledge in Billing Cloud Tools (CloudCheckr or CloudHeatlh)
- Front-End and Back-End development knowledge and experience.
- Be able to communicate with fluency with all levels of staff in English.
- Valuable certification in FinOps Certified Practitioner (FinOps Foundation).
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible remote work.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies.
- Paid certifications.
- The best work environment, not said by us but our employees on our satisfaction surveys.
- Visibility: we will encourage the attendance and organization of events, meetups and seminars.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarden ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!