The Digital Global Unit (DGU) has the mission to be a Business Enabler through Digital Transformation, supporting the energy transition and accelerating EDP’s long-term sustainable growth. Cloud and Infrastructure services are key on this process.
The purpose of this role is to manage the team and services related with Cloud, Infrastructure, Network, HelpDesk and Desktop Management for EDPR APAC.
Integrated on EDPR DGU APAC department, the Cloud & Infrastructure Lead will work across with multiple local and global teams on Spain, United States and Portugal, having access to the several global services and competences available on EDP Group (Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain, Agile, and others).
This role will cover:
. Cloud, Servers, and Software
. Desktop management, HelpDesk & Local Support
. IoT (Azure), Network & Telecommunications
. IT Vendor/Service Management
. Infrastructure projects
. FinOps and Capacity Management
- Define, plan, and deliver the strategic infrastructure platform in line with the infrastructure roadmaps
- Enforce the practices and methods aligned with the best practices and corporate reference architectures and security policies.
- Manage IT supplier and associated services and SLAs.
- Report the quality of services to the different stakeholders and management.
- Manage the budget associated to the services and infrastructure on the responsibility of his team.
- Design Infrastructure and Network solutions to answer to Business Unit’s needs.
- Act as the lead point of contact to work with vendors, auditors and internal staff to maintain compliance with audit guidelines.
- Assess IT infrastructure used by the application and recommend improvements to ensure quality of service or operational savings.
- Ensure the resolution of vulnerabilities & permanent updated status of the infratuctures and associated software and products.
- Evaluate the market, identify, and implement new and innovated solutions that brings added value or savings to the company.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the presented scope.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture, technologies, software, security, Agile and DevOps methodologies.
Possess experience in:
- Azure and AWS Cloud (PaaS/IaaS), with knowledge on Cloud Security
- Experience on managing Office365 platform
- Scripting skill such as Terraform and Python
- Azure IoT (valued).
Have knowledge of:
- Databases technology like Oracle, MS SQL, mySQL, PostgreSQL and development software like Java, Java Script, .Net, Python
- Virtualization and operating systems technology like Vmware, Linux, Windows Server and other technological components like Firewall, Load balancers, network (LAN, Wireless, WAN)
- Great attention to detail and customer/service oriented.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills. Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and with global teams.
- Commitment to quality delivery.
- Knowledge of the Energy & Utilities (valued).
- Value alignment: stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence.
When you join EDP Renewables, you will have access to:
- Professional experience in a leading global company in the renewables industry with flexible work conditions
- Recognition through remuneration compatible with the role and other additional benefits
- Opportunities for personal and professional development, e.g. cross-cutting projects, mobilities and volunteering
About EDP Group:
As a socially responsible company, we incorporate our values and practices with the principles of Diversity and Inclusion. To achieve all our objectives, we intend to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organisation. We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of the EDP Group.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- TOP Employer Europe 2021 certification
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index 2021
- Top Workplaces US 2021
- Certification in Conciliation (Excellence) by the Más Familia Foundation
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, apply until 30 June 2023.