As a Cloud Software Licensing and FinOps Consultant, you will work with our French and International clients to strategically manage their Cloud software licenses and optimize their Cloud service costs. You will collaborate with technical and financial teams to maximize operational efficiency while minimizing expenses. Additionally, you will provide guidance on maintaining strict compliance with software licensing.
- Work closely with clients to analyze, manage, and optimize their Cloud software licenses to minimize costs while meeting their business needs.
- Provide expert guidance and oversight on FinOps initiatives to control Cloud-related expenses for our clients.
- Collaborate directly with clients’ technical and financial teams to align software licensing and FinOps strategies with their unique requirements.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure licensing compliance and adherence to regulations for clients.
- Conduct regular audits for clients to assess compliance and efficient license utilization.
- Offer recommendations to clients regarding software license procurement or upgrades based on their specific business needs.
- Stay updated on Cloud software licensing market trends and FinOps best practices to provide valuable insights to clients.
All these missions will be carried out with the support around you or in the back-office of Elée’s licensing expertise consultants in France.
- Master’s degree with specialization on IT, mathematics, data analyst, data scientist or related field.
- Knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) and software licensing.
- Ability to analyze complex financial and technical data and translate it into actionable insights for clients.
- Proactive, rigorous, attentive with the desire to evolve and develop a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English French is a must). You will speak with your french colleagues and clients !
Valued optional skills:
- Proven professional experience in external consulting for Cloud software licensing management and FinOps.
- Fluent in both written and spoken French or another language.
- Capability to understand the world of CIOs, provide advice and solutions to customers.
- You have led projects in the software or cloud sector, procurement, or IT-specific managed services tools.