- Intermediate understanding of public cloud expense models
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and cloud technology
- Ability to process large volume of information
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with cost management knowledge including but not limited to chargeback modeling, cost savings and avoidance tracking, and forecasting
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business discipline; Computer Science or engineering related discipline is also acceptable.
Experience / Skills
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience with technology operations
- Two (2) or more years of experience with Azure is preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience with cost optimization
- Microsoft Certified: AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals preferred
- FinOps Certified Practitioner preferred
- Good communication and collaboration skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.