Enterprise Holdings is the world’s largest car rental operator and an industry leader in mobility and technology. We’re one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines and hotels. And no matter what transportation challenges our customers face, we have an innovative solution.
We operate the Enterprise Rent-A-Car National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands via more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport offices, including franchisee branches, in nearly 100 countries and territories.
Through this robust global network, we operate a fleet of nearly 1.7 million vehicles and provide a comprehensive portfolio of transportation solutions, including car rental, carsharing, vanpooling, car sales, truck rental, vehicle-subscription and affiliated fleet management services. As a total mobility provider, we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers, businesses, government agencies and organizations every day.
At the center of it all, our dedicated IT teams innovate, design and develop the technology that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands. Here, you will be part of a diverse and talented team that creates and delivers powerful technology solutions for our customers and employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths.
As an Enterprise employee, we offer an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position is open to candidates who wish to work from home (WFH). Employees who choose virtual / remote work should have an adequate space to serve as their home office. #LI-REMOTE
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a Senior Cloud Financial Analyst to support our rapidly growing public cloud application and infrastructure portfolio. You will:
- Support business application customers in understanding their cloud billing based on their business goals and budget
- Work closely with financial and billing teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports relating to external hosting
- Provide early intervention, management, and advice to consumers of cloud services to limit spend
- Lead regular cadence calls; supplying expert advice and consulting on cloud financial management strategies
- Monitor cloud Compute Savings Plan and Reserved Instance purchases
- Own cost forecast reporting to customers to support pricing decisions.
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics for resources across public clouds
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights, and building strategic partnerships
- Create and maintain month-end and quarter-end reports
- Offer actionable intelligence to right-size and scale cloud services efficiently
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced, collaborative team that strives to build and foster close working relationships with its software development team clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, financial statement preparation or budget related work
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting formally or informally
- Microsoft Office tools including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook
- Ability to develop and maintain Execute Steering Committee Directorate dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, and reports using common tools such as Sharepoint, or Splunk.
- Experience with Change Management Tools
- Experience with large-scale systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile Scrum framework
- Understanding of native cloud cost tools (AWS Cost Explorer, Azure Cost Management and Billing, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who can successfully manage multiple priorities
- Education or experience in a Finance related discipline is recommended including budgeting and expense management.
- Experience in cloud expense management using the FinOps discipline.
- Exposure to public cloud billing and services including AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with automated workflow tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
Job ID 428735