Enterprise Technology Finance & Business Management -Senior Associate, Business Manager
Published: 18th June 2022
Closing Date: 18th July 2022
Chief Technology Office (CTO) Finance & Business Management (F&BM) is seeking a high performing Associate to support key F&BM functions within CTO. The candidate should have previous experience in Financial Management, Business Management, Program Management, Financial Controls, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project and People Performance & Tracking, and/or Business Strategy & Growth. The individual must effectively partner and communicate across multiple F&BM and Technology teams and other key stakeholders and support teams.
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top-quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world
- Partner with the technology team in all areas of business management including budget planning, monthly forecasting and reporting, headcount planning and tracking, location strategy, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, monitoring expenses, and cost recovery
- Perform day-to-day Finance & Business Management function and align to leadership’s key agenda items, discussion topics, strategy and objectives
- Build strong relationships & partner effectively with key stakeholders
- Assist CTO’s Product Leads to track, maintain and prioritize the Book of Work and backlog on a recurring basis. Enable rapid adjustment of delivery schedule based on demand and resources
- Track multi-year initiative level targets
- Contribute with Transformation workstreams including helping clients align with Product Operating Model and F&BM tool implementations for Bill of IT (TBM), FinOps for Cloud Expense Management, new workforce & financial management tools
- At least 2 years of related experience (Financial Management, Business Management, Program Management)
- Experience with Technology Finance & Business Management preferred
- Highly adaptable interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various complex businesses and key support functions.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities with attention to detail and logical thought process. Excellent task management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes and initiatives.
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Superior time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize both day-to-day activities and longer-term transformation projects.
- Advance knowledge of Essbase, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Company: J.P.Morgan Chase & Co
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None