- Will assist in the Cloud approval process of SOW & Training initiatives.
- Responsible for internally tracking project growth.
- Process monthly cloud billing & chargebacks.
- Work closely with Finance team on chargeback code changes request.
- Validate accuracy of cloud utilization and billing data and investigate/track any anomalies. Escalate to senior management when appropriate.
- Will be required to provide weekly in detail reporting to Management on usage & credit verifications.
- Will support current IT Cloud Optimization Analyst and other IT professionals.
- Preferred an understanding and knowledge of the sourcing process for all Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure & or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Financial understanding of Amazon EC2, Storage and Networking services.
- Financial understanding of Azure, Storage and Networking services.
- Preferred an understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP spend tracking.
- Preferred an understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP marketplace and storefront offerings process.
- 1-3 years’ experience using Outlook email and MS Office is a must
- 6–12-month experience using AWS / Azure / GCP tool (portal)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong command of English
- Contribute to a work environment that encourages diversity, inclusion, and respect
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to customer service by prioritizing requests and responding quickly and favorably
- Work collaboratively with others
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Proficient relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and be persistent and ability to multi-task
- Open to learning new skills as everyday there may be something new to analyze and resolve
- Self-starter needing minimum direction from Manager
- Hands on experience in managing forecasting and spend tracking processes
- Analytics: ability to gather and draw actionable insights from complex data
- Detailed oriented in creating tracking for various accounts and projects
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Finance or Accounting related degree preferred or equivalent of 2+ years of professional work experience as cloud analyst
- Maintain current technical proficiency by taking advantage of AWS / Azure & GCP webinars & self-paced training & completing the self-paced AWS Practitioner Training course