EVOTEK is expanding our team to include a Practice Director, Cloud Financial Management Services, a leader accountable for development and execution of Services in support of our customers’ need to optimize the cost of their data center strategy and manage their cloud spend. The Practice Director, Cloud Financial Management Services will work with EVOTEK Services, partner services teams, ISV tools and utility providers to develop and formalize a comprehensive portfolio of offerings to support the following customer needs: FinOps, cost optimization and management services, capacity management services, Cloud performance optimization and management, migration services, application modernization.
Once developed, the Practice Director, Cloud Financial Management Services will enable and support the EVOTEK sales teams in building and closing the sales pipeline. This role will ensure delivery quality and overall customer satisfaction. This role will interface with the EVOTEK Services, EVOTEK field sales, partner service providers and ISV partner teams supporting the tools and utilities used in the delivery of Cloud services.
- Develop a profitable managed services portfolio that solves our customers’ challenges when migrating and operating in the cloud across GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Manage the revenue and profit growth of the portfolio; optimizing growth with lessons learned.
- Own the Cloud delivery resource planning, enablement, and growth.
- Develop and own a mutually beneficial relationship with tool and utility partners to ensure that the delivery team and customers are empowered with the best tools for productivity, insight and effective decision making.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations preferably in support of AWS, Azure or GCP solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer challenges and develop solutions.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Combined background of post-sales and sales experience preferred.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Salary commensurate with years’ of experience, technical expertise and geographic location.
- Salary range: $155,000 to $280,000.
- Performance bonuses.
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Strong company culture.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other)