Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareOne successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success. -Patrick Winter, Founder.
The Executive Solutions Strategist is a key role within our services sales team, responsible for developing and implementing high-level technology strategies to drive revenue growth, enhance customer relationships, and achieve sales targets. The Strategist will collaborate with executive leadership, Account Managers, Solution Architects, and cross-functional departments to align sales efforts within our top 10 highest revenue generating accounts.
The Strategist is responsible for accelerating time to value for our customers and supporting their cloud and digital transformation by positioning SoftwareOne solutions to solve critical business challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans that align with SoftwareOne’s overall business goals while meeting customer needs.
- Collaborate closely with customer’s C-suite executives and senior leadership to understand their pain points along with short and long-term priorities and provide insights and recommendations to shape SoftwareOne service offerings.
- Create opportunities within existing accounts to explore new offerings and solutions to drive multi-million-dollar services opportunities.
- Collaborating with the client’s architecture team to understand their business objectives, technical requirements, and constraints.
- Identify market trends and monitor competitive landscapes to initiate creative sales strategies and opportunities.
- Participate in discussions, workshops, and meetings to gather information, provide technical guidance, and ensure alignment between the client’s needs and the proposed SoftwareOne solutions.
- Exclusively responsible for the services account strategy working in alignment with the Account Manager.
- Build and maintain a 3x services pipeline on given accounts.
- Able to achieve multi-million dollars in total contract value (TCV) sold per customer. Expected quota targets will range between $5-15M+ annually.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join SoftwareOne’s newly formed Service & Solutions sales team, working with some of the best and brightest sales talent in the industry.
- This role will report into our VP of Services and Solutions.
What we offer
- Generous base pay with uncapped commission structure that includes accelerators.
- Independent environment without a lot of red tape where you are empowered to make decisions.
- Full suite of medical coverage with A+ carriers, Dental and Vision with strong employer contributions
- Additional voluntary coverage available for Pet, Identity Theft Protection, Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k program with employer matching 50% up to the first 10% of employee’s contributions
- Wellness plan that includes credits to premiums, employer contributions towards savings plan of your choice, and a new fit bit
- Access to EAP and concierge services
- Pre-Paid Legal at no cost
- Plentiful PTO that includes paid holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off, a volunteer day, and vacation time
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities galore
- Tuition reimbursement
- And much more!
- Specific to Milwaukee-based office employees: company paid parking.
- Winning culture, inclusive environment, and friendly people all over the world
As a culture first organization, being together is how we learn and grow. We come together in-person at least 3 days for collaboration, support, and to have some fun. Where there is no physical location, we give all our employees an equal cultural experience through a remote setting.
What we need to see from you
What you offer
- 7+ years of client-facing experience with a proven track record in strategic sales planning, business development, and enterprise-level account expansion.
- Strong understanding of software licensing, ITAM, Cloud & Application, FinOps, and/or Digital Workplace required. Industry certifications strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of consultative selling with an outcome-based approach with large enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in driving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong relationships within the C-level and skilled ability to create new opportunities.
- Ability to translate technical solutions into business benefits for our customers.
The preceding job profile has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Additional duties may be assigned and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Target compensation for this role will be $230K+ (mix of base salary and bonus) and will be determined based on candidate qualifications, experience, and location.
We are not able to consider candidates residing in the state of Hawaii currently.