Roles and Responsibilities:
• Define Cloud Finance Management key governance and operations processes aligned to Adobe Finops Strategy and Vision while catering to multi-cloud eco-system.
• Design and develop playbooks, governance and CFM specific onboarding framework and best practices for tenant and stakeholder usage.
• Leads fit/gap analysis and working sessions to understand current multi-cloud offering, usage and spend metrics.
• Drive innovation thraough benchmarking of best practices to enhance capability and efficiency of Cloud Finance Management
• Drive co-ordination across organizations and process owners by defining conceptual and logical levels of detail in the processes for cloud Finops
• Work with key stakeholders as required to optimize new process capabilities driving an improved implementation experience and high adoption rate of the Cloud Finance Management processes.
• Be the engagement point from CFM to the tenants for all process, governance, and related enablement/training advisory.
• Define, Measure, Report and Maintain key performance indicators for tracking Cloud Finance Management goals.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, IT or analytics; MBA/engineering degree
• Overall 12+ years of IT experience working on public cloud engagements.
• Possess a current FinOps certification.
• Possess an Azure/AWS Fundamentals certification.
• What special skills/training is needed to perform the job?.
• 5+ years’ experience in a cloud business operations role with an emphasis on forecast accuracy, cost optimization and Finops solutions.
• Experience with at least one of the public clouds – Azure or AWS
• Basic knowledge of Cloud provider tools and billing mechanics AWS/Azure
• Experience with any of cloud cost monitoring and optimization tools
• Fair knowledge of SaaS/Cloud business models
• Highly motivated self-starter with a very strong work ethic who is willing to work both autonomously and as part of a growing team.
• Ability to operate at multiple altitudes, prioritize workload across multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to evaluate and tackle complex problems and understand the implications of different business approaches.
• Exceptional social skills, able to establish strong rapport and partnerships at all levels of the organization.
• Proficiency with financial modeling and spreadsheets (Excel, PowerBI, Quicksight, Tableau, etc)
• Remarkable analytical skills and the ability to distil sophisticated information.
• Ability to work independently in a distributed, fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cloud Finance Management / CFM, Finops / Financial Operations
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com