What we do – And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage the IT Service Portfolio by applying a market standard methodology Technology Business Management (TBM) with the support of the Business and the IT Service Owners
- You are responsible for a market standard ITFM tool Apptio which supports the distribution of indentified costs to Business Services (Total Cost of Ownership calculation)
- You are responsible for documenting and troubleshooting data feeds that affect TBM applications
- You build deep knowledge of the new Apptio Technology Business Management system and how it has been configured for the group. Serve as the subject matter expert for the system, addressing new report and dashboard requests, questions, issues and training requests. Responsibilities related to this SME role include report configuration and design, system and user testing, troubleshooting and training
- You fully reconcile with various recording systems, such as technical inventories, technical usage metrics, incident volume, ledger system, fixed assets, human resources system, project tracking system, and others
- You operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis
- You creat analysis and key performance indicators with the help of for instance dashboards in the ITFM tool Apptio
- As a know-how carrier and innovation driver in IT, you make a significant contribution to increasing customer benefits and cost efficiency
- You work on projects, either as a member of the steering committee, as an IT project manager or as part of the project team
- You have a degree (Bachelor / Master) in the field of business administration, computer science or business informatics
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage
- You have a sound understanding of finance, especially in the area of cost allocation via an IT service portfolio, is helpful
- You have comprehensive knowledge of IT such as procedures, processes, applications, hardware and responsibilities are an advantage
- You have a quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
- You are a team player, flexible, sociable and have a high level of commitment
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- ITIL certification, TBM, FinOps and relevant IT knowledge are desirable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Reference Number: 50026367