FinOps Analyst – Herzliya
Published: 18th June 2022
Closing Date: 18th July 2022
AppsFlyer is the world’s leading mobile attribution platform. Our microservice architecture is built to support the scale of 100 billion events per day. As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a FinOps Analyst to join the R&D operation team.
The FinOps Analyst’s role is to monitor cloud budgets by analyzing the system performance and to evaluate new tools and services for ongoing technology efficiency.
Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s mobile attribution solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor cloud cost and forecasting solutions including planning and engineering of AppsFlyer’s cloud computing infrastructure, tools and applications
- Analyze and monitor system performance from a cost perspective
- Assist with designing, consulting, and guiding internal teams on the best cloud architectures according to the need, leveraging the Public Cloud capabilities while optimizing costs
- Evaluate new tools and services, aiming for ongoing technology efficiency
- Create and deliver ongoing reports and dashboards
- Work closely with the development and finance teams in order to optimize cloud cost
- Implement and manage BI and automated tools in order to identify and optimize cost trends
What you have:
- At least 2 years experience as a FinOps/cloud analyst/engineer or equivalent In a saas company.
- At least 3 years experience working with cloud environments
- At least 2 years of advanced SQL skills
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and its various components
- Experience with Public cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proven analytical and presentation skills, organized with strong attention to detail.
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with Kafka, Aerospike, Hadoop, Druid, Clickhouse, DynamoDB
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
- Company: AppsFlyer
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Entry-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None