We are looking for an experienced FinOps Engineer with a DevOps background to join our Cloud Infrastructure Engineering group.
The ideal candidate will be driven to optimise cloud cost, increase productivity and bridge the gap between our Development, Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) and financial teams.
The FinOps Engineer has to understand both the tech and financial worlds. The candidate needs analytical skills, a familiarity with the production environment and a deep understanding of cloud architecture and infrastructure and its costs.
- Analyse and implement cost optimisation actions over AWS
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Work closely with the finance department and cloud vendors to negotiate cost terms and contracts
- Partner with the development and technical services teams to optimise our cost
- Implement and manage automated tools to identify cost trends and optimise cost
- Support CIE and Development in understanding AWS bills and forecasts
- Respond to ad hoc data query requests from different departments with timely, accurate, and reliable data presented in an easy-to-understand fashion providing input to data driven decisions
- Design and build dashboards to support CIE Engineers, Developers and Executives
- Work closely with local and global development and CIE teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years experience in a FinOps or equivalent role.
- Proven analytical skills and experience with cost optimisation with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Deep understanding of cloud cost, cloud architecture and its components
- Experience with cost management tools such as AWS cost explorer, CloudHealth, etc.
- Deep understanding of Architecture, Networking and infrastructure within cloud environments is an advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- True passion for technology
- Positive & proactive attitude
What We’ll Offer You –
- Working with Martyn Oswald, the hiring manager for this role (take a look)
- High visibility roles with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Wide and varied Learning & Development resources and culture that support it
- Global team and cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
- Amazing people to work with!!!
- Hybrid working model & good work-life balance
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units) plan
- Beautiful office with a view near the train station
- Work next to our best friends on 4 (Dogs friendly), but also a friendly environment for those who don’t appreciate the furry walkers
- Subsidized meal
- Pilates lesson in the office
- Events, treats, and fun office experience
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.