ADP is hiring a Fin Ops Lead
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you an inspiring leader who people have followed and worked for over and over again?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will be a key contributor to our Technology Fin Ops team, bridging the gap between finance and technology, with responsible for enhancing our processes, optimizing cost management and working closely with technology leaders to identify opportunities. This role with provide the ability to collaborate with leaders across the global technology and R&D teams as well as the finance organization. Every day is different in this role. You will be challenged to leverage your strong analytical background to look across the enterprise, problem solve and drive financial based decision making.
In this role you will be responsible for Finance-Technology Synergy: act as a liaison between finance and technology teams, using your financial acumen to drive technology decisions, recommendations, and strategies. You will be responsible for Technology Cost Optimization: evaluate data from multiple data sets inclusive of Apptio allocations, financial budget and actuals, Cloudability public cloud insights and other varied data sets to identify areas of opportunity. You will be responsible for Public Cloud Financial Management: create actionable dashboards and reporting to enable R&D teams to better understand their cloud spend and identify areas of opportunity, partnering with technology leaders frequently to showcase opportunities and work through action plans. You will be responsible for Public Cloud Cost Savings Initiatives: lead cost savings initiatives within the public cloud, including the implementation of Savings Plans and Reserved Instances (RI). You will be responsible for Financial Modeling: develop standard modeling to answer critical questions in the technology space, inclusive and not limited to the analysis of fixed and variable costs as well as comparisons between private and public cloud costs.
No two days are the same as you work with your team, business leaders, to understand our next wave of work. To thrive in this role, you will have experience with both Finance and Technology. You’re a passionate leader focused on engagement as well as results. As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- You’ll start each day with a scrum, working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities while choosing user stories to complete. You must know Agile well.
- Your leadership experience will have delivered amazing results, and you pride yourself on developing the people who work for you, as well as providing an inclusive team environment where they all can thrive. If asked, they would follow you anywhere and enthusiastically credit you with helping to grow their careers.
- Working in two-week sprints, you must keep up with timelines and coding standards. You’ll be looking ahead to the next coding criteria to build technically sound and functional tools.
- Continuous Learning. An eagerness to learn will help you keep up with ever-changing technologies and maintain the ability to create the best tools for our clients. You are comfortable and thrive in an autonomous role since that will be essential for your success.
- You’ll work with business leadership and project management to understand priorities and create automation accordingly.
- You will present and defend your team’s approach to leadership. There is no typical day as you partner and work with people across the development organization to turn ideas into reality.
- You have 10+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting OR equivalent
- Experience spanning both finance and technology
- Experience working with large data sets and developing complex finance models
- Experience with financial of budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding cloud computing cost modeling with working in an AWS cost governance role is a plus!
- Experience with Apptio or similar cost allocation tools is a plus!
- Experience using Cloudability or similar public cloud cost monitoring tools is a plus!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.