- Design, deploy and maintaining end-to-end platform with analytics and visibilities of AWS services cost spending
- Fetch and analyze data large raw datasets within AWS billing, AWS config and resources usage statistics. Visualize it in Grafana and provide break down costs on services and products
- Find cost-saving and right-sizing points, identify unused or extra costs resources, convert financial insights into Jira tickets with actionable recommendations and manage implementing
- Build FinOps KPI model with regular checks and with provide improving recommendations
- Monitor cloud usage at the account level to detect, investigate, and resolve anomalies and spikes. Create alert for reaching pre-defined budget and cost anomalies
- Provide budget forecasting base on historical data and planed growth/optimization
- Manage AWS Discounts, Reserves Instances, Supports Plan, build checks and control optimal using
- Perform discovering, describing, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities with IT teams and help them to be cost efficiency. Promote cost-aware architecture design
- Implement Tagging Policy and control of tagging quality
- Hands-on experience in cost-related parts of AWS: CUR, Billing, Cost Explorer, Trusted Advisor, Compute Optimizer, Storage Lens, Cost Anomaly Alerts etc.
- Hands-on experience with Grafana and AWS QuickSight and good to have experience with Kubecost, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Zabbix and CloudWatch
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services
- Good knowledge of Python and Bash for writing in-house analytics tools
- Experience with Excel and SQL for building custom reports and with AWS Config in part of Advanced queries
- Good to have experience with AWS MAP and Tagging. Understand AWS discounts and cashback logic
- Good to have experience with terraform/terragrunt, github and github actions
- You know how to work with Jira, estimate and decompose initiatives, how to create consistent documentation
- FinOps certification preferred
International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
Hybrid format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work.
Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.