We’re looking for a Cloud FinOps Engineer who will work closely with our DevOps team to provide financial analysis, planning, and strategic support related to our cloud computing costs. This role requires an in-depth understanding of financial operations, cloud computing environments, and collaboration with various departments including IT, Data, R&D, Finance, and Operations.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
What am I going to do?
- Analyze and report on cloud usage and costs, identifying opportunities for cost savings and efficiency.
- Work with engineering and operations teams to optimize cloud resources for cost, performance, and business requirements.
- Implement and maintain financial governance and controls across cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with the technological teams to ensure alignment between technical activities and financial objectives.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast cloud-related expenditures.
- Develop and implement strategies for cloud cost optimization, working closely with procurement and vendors.
- Implement and manage automated tools in order to identify and optimize cost trends
- Defined cloud cost model, product unit of economics and operational KPIs.
What are the qualifications?
- At least 2 years of experience as a FinOps Engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Cloud FinOps tools (e.g., CloudHealth, CloudCheckr).
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms (AWS – Must, Azure, GCP – a plus ).
- Knowledge of financial principles, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Proven analytical skills and experience with cost optimization and cost management in AWS & GCP
- Deep understanding of architecture, Networking and Cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools is a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant certifications in FinOps, cloud computing, or financial management are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL – Is a big plus
At Fiverr, we’re not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionate about the position and think you have the right skills and qualifications to excel at it, we want to hear from you.