As a FinOps Consultant at Flexera, you will be part of the Cloud Center of Excellence team responsible for ensuring that we can meet our customer’s business goals and maintain proper cloud spend management.
You will help our customers develop and implement a successful FinOps practice leveraging our FinOps-certified platform solution. Partnering closely with our Product & Engineering teams, you’ll analyze customer’s Cloud Cost spend and environment stability through data analysis, consulting, accurate documentation, and creative problem-solving.
The ideal candidate will thrive in becoming an expert in Cloud optimization and providing value to our customers by helping them to save money and demonstrate the ROI of their Cloud resources.
- Meet with customers to understand their needs, design a FinOps process, and establish a set of best practices
- Perform Cost Optimization and maturity assessments for our Sales Teams
- Collaborate in the development of new tools and strategies for an innovative, evolving Cost Optimization service
- Leverage Flexera’s automation capabilities to solve customer problems
- Provide regular internal communication updates throughout the implementation, problem resolution, and consultative process
- Create presentations and documentation to support customers
- Demonstrated expertise in managing public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Thorough understanding of Cloud costs and billing
- Ability to build reports and dashboards using business intelligence software like IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or others
- Industry recognized certifications, e.g.: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, FinOps Certified Practitioner
- Effective in communicating and collaborating with all levels of an organization
- Consultative thinking and creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects running in parallel
- Strong business acumen with the ability to have a conversation with technical depth and financial investments
- Experience working within a technology company
- Strong analysis of financial data and business process-design experience