FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportation businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
Manage FLYR’s cloud spending by ensuring our engineering department runs as efficiently as possible. As a Cloud Cost Analyst, you will partner with our Engineer Leads to help them optimize the usage of our cloud infrastructure, mainly Google Cloud Platform (CGP). Successful candidates have likely experienced analysts with technical depth, expertise in the Cloud stack, and strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills. Ideally, the candidate has worked with serverless and cloud-native stacks, including BigQuery, Dataflow, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), etc.
In-flight Amenities: (Perks & Benefits)
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company match
- Free Breakfast/Lunch (in office)
- Uber Eats – $30 Daily while in the office, and $30/Monthly (Hybrid Employees)
- 100% Paid Parental Leave for 12 Weeks
- $300 Home office set-up stipend (one time)
Compensation: The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience and is as follows:
- Starting minimum: $119,000
- Role cap: $167,000