● Design, write, and deliver software to improve the availability, latency, and
efficiency of Freshwork’s Products & Platforms.
● Manage availability, latency and performance of mission critical services and
build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
● Independently determine and develop architectural approaches and
● Define strategy, vision, and roadmap to develop CI/CD, Application hosting,
Security and Compliance standards and guidelines across Freshworks.
● Drive blameless postmortems for large scale incidents.
● Define and drive automation and orchestration strategies.
● Strategize cost optimization across Freshworks Cloud environment.
● 12+ years of Software Engineering and Coding Experience in C# / Python /
● 12+ years of Experience handling Linux Systems at a very large scale.
● 6+ years of Hands-on experience on Containers & Container Orchestration Tools
● 10+ years of proven Experience with designing, building, supporting and
observing large-scale distributed systems/services/infrastructure.
● Strong Experience in Microservices Architecture, Service Mesh implementation
and instrumenting XaaC (Infrastructure, Software, Network, Policy, Security)
across global scale systems
● Hands-on Experience in defining and driving Disaster Recovery at global scale.
● Proficiency in implementing FinOps and cloud cost optimization strategies.
● Experience and knowledge of incorporating testing, compliance and security
requirements within code release pipelines.
● Experience with Chaos Engineering is a big plus.
● Proficiency in algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software
● Ability to turn technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems, and
storage, with ability to participate in an executive strategy discussion.
● Data Mining & Data Analytics experience utilizing big data and\or relational data
● Excellent experience in designing & architecting solutions using OpenSource
● Intellectual Curiosity, Problem Solving and Storytelling presentation.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org