At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As Cloud Economist, you will lead the cloud financial solution for a program that is operating and maintaining cloud infrastructure and platforms for a federal government customer. The scope of the program includes cloud modernization strategy, managed services, process development for cloud service provisioning, user story capture and refinement, and enhancing cloud capabilities to solve mission problems.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
● Education: FinOps Certified at the Practitioner or Professional level is required.
● Required Experience: 10+ years of experience with IT systems and 5+ years of experience with cloud systems. 3+ years of cloud financial/economics experience.
● Required Skills: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working with stakeholders and development teams. Strong communication skills, oral and written, to convey cloud technologies and solutions to customer personnel.
● Preferred Skills: Knowledge of specific FinOps tools such as Apptio, CloudCkr and cloud native cost optimization tools
● Location: Remote, with up to 25% travel to Washington, DC.
● Timeline: This posting is contingent on contract award and/or funding, and is anticipated to start in September of 2023.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home*
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
The likely salary range for this position is $142,400 – $213,600, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com