– Hands-on experience in implementing FinOps solutions using well-architected framework
– Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
– Hands on experience on AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure, working experience with multiple AWS/Azure services
– Experience building BI dashboards (Quicksight, Looker, Domo, Tableau, etc…)
– Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
– Good problem-solving and analytical skills
– Working experience using Scrum / Agile methodologies
– Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of application architecture, data flow, performance, and data cost optimization
Nice to have skills:
– The position requires strong leadership and team-building skills, and one must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high-performing individuals.
– Experience with enterprise public cloud implementations
– Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
– Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
– FinOps Certified Professional from FinOps Foundation
– Conceptually understanding GAAP reporting
– Knowledge of DevOps, SecOps, and incident management functions and their roles in IT security.
– Exposure to Network architecture will be an added advantage
As the Cloud FinOps Architect is a highly technical and strategic role. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the cost management practices, developing cloud optimization and rightsizing opportunities, designing and implementing architectural models, piloting the choice of FinOps tools and processes, and fostering innovation.
This person will work in the Cloud Center of Excellence [CCoE] and will drive the implementation of the cloud strategy along with the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services. You will lead, develop, and implement the processes and capabilities required to ensure cost optimization.
The Senior Cloud FinOps Architect is expected to possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills necessary to effectively collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization.
Approximate work distribution:
Cloud Architecture and Design and Development (50%)
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com