As the Cloud FinOps Architect is a highly technical and strategic role. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the cost management practices, developing cloud optimization and rightsizing opportunities, designing and implementing architectural models, pilot the choice of FinOps tools and processes, and foster innovation. This person will work in the Cloud Center of Excellence [CCoE] and will drive the implementation of the cloud strategy along with the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services. You will lead, develop, and implement the processes and capabilities required to ensure costs optimization. The Senior Cloud FinOps Architect is expected to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills necessary to effectively collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization.
What you bring to the team
Cloud Architecture and Design and Development (50%)
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for end-to-end architecture, networking, provisioning, and management
• Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
• Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
• Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
• Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
• Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements
• Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners
• Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
Thought Leadership (20%)
• Provide thought leadership in industry and to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems
• Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks
• Develop a cohesive team and ensure their continued success
• Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
• Conduct product work reviews with team members
• Hands on experience in implementing FinOps solutions using well architected framework
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
• Hands on experience on AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure, working experience of multiple AWS/Azure services
• Experience building BI dashboards (Quicksight, Looker, Domo, Tableau, etc…)
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Working experience using Scrum / Agile methodologies
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of application architecture, data flow, performance and data cost optimization
Good to have skills:
• The position requires strong leadership and team building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
• Experience with enterprise public cloud implementations
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• FinOps Certified Professional from FinOps Foundation
• Conceptually understanding GAAP reporting
• Knowledge of DevOps, SecOps and incident management functions and their roles in IT security.
• Exposure to Network architecture will be an added advantag
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org