Cloud FinOps Architect (BH-15820)
Published: 20th December 2022
Closing Date: 31st January 2023
Green Light is currently looking for a CLOUD FINOPS ARCHITECT for a long term contract role in Melbourne for one of its key client.
Long term contract
Full working rights
- Develops well architected data solutions, optimised for cost, operations, performance, reliability and security with the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services, cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring strategies.
- Liasioning with different Architects and development teams.
- Demonstrates leadership in a dynamic environment and produces high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years of experience leading complex Software Engineering and Architecture initiatives
- Certification: Cloud FinOps.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS services and cloud technologies, for example Databricks, AKS, ADF, Log Analytics, Load Balancing, Disaster recovery.
- Experience with public cloud architecture, Cloud strategy, networking, security, compliance workload types, migration patterns and tools.
- Experience applying standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability.
Interested candidates can contact Avani on 0411054655 for a detailed discussion or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Light is one of Asia Pacific’s most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
- Company: Green Light Worldwide
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Manager
- FinOps Certifications Required: Certified Practitioner