You will be responsible for the developing, managing, and driving global, strategic
partnerships with global integrators (GSIs). You will be responsible for identifying and
validating joint solutions offerings, developing partner business plans, and driving joint go-to-market initiatives with leading GSIs, such as Accenture and Capgemini. Your success will be directly tied to and measured by the business objectives, outcomes and results of the strategic
partnerships that you develop and manage.
The FinOps Global Partner Strategy & Operations organization is a team of results-oriented
people who are passionate about driving enterprise value and creating sales leverage for the
company via sustainable, committed, win-win partnerships that we develop and nurture. Though
measured by individual performance, our team is a team in every sense of the word, as we rely
upon and work closely with one another, as well as all cross-functional teams. Each of us possess a unique combination of the following characteristics: strategic thinking; business planning; sales acumen; marketing creativity; delight and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Develop strategic alliance partnerships with GSIs that drive incremental bookings,
revenue, and customer value in the market.
• Facilitate and support FinOps and GSI executive alignment and sponsorship.
• Coordinate both FinOps and GSI teams to design, develop, and launch joint solutions.
• Drive the creation of go-to-market programs, to include marketing, sales, enablement,
and deployment plans.
• Act as the overall project manager to oversee and drive partnership activities with the
ability to manage resources to task and hold them accountable for commitments,
milestones, and deliverables.
• Engage with FinOps and Partner field resources to drive defined outcomes and results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven strong experience in a strategic alliances role(s) with similar responsibilities
working for a software company.
• Entrepreneurial character and drive, coupled with a growth mindset.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
• Proven, measurable track record of building and maintaining partner relationships from
the inception through execution.
• Excellent team player with ability to inspire confidence and work effectively with cross functional teams.
• Equally comfortable engaging with C-level executives and front-line personnel across all
functional areas of the business, both internally and externally.
• Ability and desire to travel domestically and globally, as required and necessary.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com