We are looking for a Digitalization Manager (FinOps) to be part of our FP&A’s digital transformation, reporting and analysis team based out of Noida, to support Cloud financial management with extensive experience in developing effective cloud cost management processes, analysing cloud costs, and implementing best practices to reduce operational costs. Experienced in leveraging cloud technologies to maximise cost savings while optimizing performance.
This role reports to the Director of FP&A Digitalization, Reporting and Analysis helping developing, maintaining, and supporting the cost management practices, developing cloud optimization and rightsizing opportunities using analytics and technology tools. Skilled in data analysis and problem-solving to drive actionable insights for stakeholders. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
You may be a good fit for our team if you have experience on below areas-
- Created analytical insights on cloud consumption of the IT infrastructure and making recommendations R&D Finance business.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with hands-on experience on cloud demand forecasting, cost optimization, capacity planning, cloud utilization and spend modelling and cost savings strategy development (e.g., rightsizing, instance optimization, storage tiering, managed services migration and waste elimination)
- Subject Matter Expert on AWS cloud cost strategies like EDP, Auto Scaling, Reserved Instances, Savings Plan, Tagging, etc.)
- Analyse spend trends, opportunities for savings, and contribute towards recommendations for cloud cost optimization and improvements
- Develop dashboards and present financial analysis of cloud usage to users across the Technology and Finance.
- Cloud optimization Services/Cloud analytics/ Cloud economics recommendations
- Results-oriented, with a proven track record of Unit Economics led transformation, driving down cloud cost and increasing ROI.
- Understanding of Wastage Reduction, Embedding Cost Alerting, Forecasting and Analysis in CI/CD Pipeline, Cost Allocation, Utilization and Optimization
- Setting up of Governance Practice- Creation of Tagging Policy and Compliance, Auto Optimization Executions, Defining Budgets based on Cost Forecast and Cloud Spend History, Snapshot Optimization, Anomaly Detection and Cost Alerting.
- Overall Experience on cloud cost management & reporting for 6 yrs+ and good SQL understanding and hands on with Tableau and expert on AWS cost management.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner experience preferred.
- FinOps Foundation or TBM certification is highly desirable. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1