About the job
The client is an instantly recognisable insurer who urgently require a Cloud FinOps Lead with expertise in AWS and a strong understanding of how to optimise and reduce AWS Cloud costs.
In this role, you will be required to help the company maximise the return on investment of any services or applications deployed within a public Cloud service.
- Demonstrable FinOps experience in a large, complex environment with large scale budgets and spend (£10-15million plus) on Cloud Technology
- Strong working experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ability to understand the root of different costs and recommend required changes to reduce costs on Cloud spend
- Understanding of AWS components such as S3 Buckets and EC2 instances
- Ability to eloquently detail how you have saved money in previous environments
- Interest in and awareness of AWS latest releases etc
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of CloudAbility tooling
- Familiarity with AWS Cost Explorer, Cloud Intelligent Dashboards etc
- Working knowledge of Azure
- Strong Technical background
- End client-side experience to understand how the business fits together (Procurement, DevOps etc).
- Immediate availability
If interested, with relevant Cloud FinOps / AWS Cost Management experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP. #4340483