About the job
Location – ·USA (Boston, MA and New York, USA)
We are looking for Cloud Consulting & Advisory Leader/ Cloud Technical Evangelist (Cloud Journey Coach) for our Banking Financial Services portfolio to work with some of our largest Financial services customers.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements, use-cases and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solutions.
- Enable multi cloud journey, analyse TCO, create business case, make the Cloud dream become reality – help clients accelerate cloud adoption.
- Help define and build out robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with client’s business objectives & cloud strategy.
- Provide thought leadership from a Cloud Transformation & Acceleration perspective.
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, and operations.
- Analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation, and automation roadmap
- Oversee the cloud system engineering & infra efforts and provide technical help as needed.
- Collaborate with our AWS architecture and delivery teams to ensure successful implementation and transparent delivery of cloud programs for our FS customers.
- Provide guidance and support for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments (Banking/Capital Markets/FS).
- Maintain strong understanding of industry trends and best practices.
- Hands-on multi cloud or AWS experience in a cloud strategy and advisory role
- AWS Cloud Platform Expertise in Financial Services Industry (Banking, Insurance, Capital markets, Payment providers)
- Experience in Banking/Finance platform implementations (ERP or Connected Solution).
- Experience in designing and migrating workloads in a hybrid, multi cloud environment.
- Strong experience within IT consulting, IT operations, application development or support which includes migrating, architecting, operating on premises and cloud-based solutions, or experience transforming legacy IT solutions, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Experience developing product approach for platforms and implement container strategies using container platforms for public cloud and on prem environments.
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments.
- Sound understanding of delivering Cloud FinOps or Cloud Economics solutions to customers is good to have.
- Additionally, good to have an AWS certification i.e. AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional.
- Contribute towards blogs, whitepapers, presentations on AWS technical and functional/domain (BFSI) topics.
- Act as a subject-matter expert (SME) on AWS and assist Sales/Pre-Sales & Solutioning in RFI/RFP related activities.
- Broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms
- Strong written, verbal communication skills with ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Experience & Expertise:
- Bringing your expertise in migration and modernization, containerization, hybrid / multi-cloud architecture design, leadership and managerial skills, you will be leading the technology thought leadership with customer Cloud Platform Leads, to build and implement cloud native & modernization strategies for Public Clouds.
- You will also be working closely with SMEs from connected practices to ensure that your cloud design , consulting , strategy and advisory recommendations incorporates smoothly into the bigger, holistically designed solution playing an important role in managing client relationships & conversations.