To be part of a highly skilled cloud operations team responsible for overall IaaS and PaaS management at a global scale. This pivotal role will provide you the opportunity to leverage your diverse IT background including Windows, scripting, security, networking, and cloud knowledge to deliver our Paas/Paas to a broad set of internal and external customers, including supporting the emerging discipline of Cloud FinOps.
- Resolving incidents and requests based on agree SLA
- Cloud finance tool user administration (add, delete, modify user role & permissions)
- Support cost avoidance efforts such as termination of orphan or dormant resource, right size underutilized resources in AWS,GCP and Azure
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service after execution of cost optimization activities
- Support tag adherence related activities such as monitoring and clean-up to ensure accurate cost allocation
- Support annual periodic review process for governance control
- General cloud operations activities including change management coordination related
- Documenting current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation
- Manage and deliver fast-paced, high-impact engagements with enterprise companies
- Build relationships with client-side and internal stakeholders to drive successful engagements
- Deliver recommendations on topics ranging from cloud consumption optimization to organizational management.
- Enable clients to understand and use their cloud data across technical and non-technical business units
- Derive insights and recommendations based on their cloud consumption
- Assess client needs and provide elegant solutions and recommendations to optimize their cloud cost/spending .
- Significant customer-facing experience and success managing senior and executive stakeholders
- Proven experience working with data, including tools like PowerBI and Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines smoothly.
Cloud certifications (e.g., AWS Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals) preferred
Bonus points for Cloud Management Platform experience or certs (e.g., CloudHealth, Cloudability).
Required Experience : 3+ total years of relevant experience, preferably in FinOps/Cloud/IT/Management consulting or similar roles