About the job
Relevant experience in Finops engagement as per below mandatory for more than 6 years atleast,Multi cloud .
Be a lead finops consultant and establish and drive cost management processes, Multi Cloud Finops implementation (Process,people and tools) team
· Minimum 5 +years of experience with public cloud providers like aws,Azure,alicloud finops projects experience
- Having expertise in cloud native FinOps platforms such as AWS Cost Explorer, Azure Management & Billing Console, etc. Also, proficiency at third-party FinOps tools as well such as CloudHealth/ Cloudchkr/ Centilytics/ Apptio Cloudability/ NetApp by Spot, etc.
- Driving Gold standards creation in Cloud Visibility, optimization ,Governance and Automation KPIs
- Assess Finops maturity levels of organization
- Implement Strategy, Forecasting and Finops reporting
- Monitor and optimize multi-cloud spend and present opportunities fir cost savings
- Evaluating current customer environment & recommending FinOps best practices in terms of compute, storage, database, etc.
- facing presentations on FinOps solutions and value-based selling.
- Assisting customers to optimize their cloud resources consumption & coverage via reservations/ savings plans.
- Build and create dashboards to provide cloud insights on costs
- Exposure to financial modelin/Analysis
- Recommendations on show Back and charge Back .
- Finops Tools comparison and Point of view creation .
- Ensuring continuous governance by adoption of processes and policies such as Anomaly Management, Tagging policies, Chargeback process, etc
- Suggesting Cost Savings Recommendations based on wastage reduction via native or third-party tools.
- Finops Certified professional or equivalent
- Experience using cloud provider cost tools
- First Level cloud certification across AWS, Azure and Google .
- Finops certification
- Finops tools certification and ability to use various 3rd party tools
- Finops tools configuration knowledge .