We are looking for a FinOps Lead Practitioner with Cloud Cost Management expertise across key HyperScalers – GCP, AWS and Azure. Candidate will be required to think in new and creative ways to help design and build FinOps Frameworks, FinOps Best Practices aligned policy and governance structure, setting up cross-functional teams to define, execute and manage Cloud FinOps in customer environment, and drive / govern the FinOps program and savings charter.
- Adept at leading Cloud Cost Optimization projects and provide consultancy on Cloud Cost Optimization, Cloud Cost Forecast, etc.
- Have good knowledge of working on one or more Cloud Optimization tools such as Google – Looker, AWS Compute Optimizer, AWS Cost Explore as well as 3rd party tools such as CloudChekr, SPOT.IO, Vmware Cloud Health, or Flexera etc..
- Responsible for leading the practice for Cloud FinOps charter providing right value leverage from Cloud / Private Cloud including reporting and dashboarding leveraging PowerBI or other tools
- Work across FinOps Consultancy services, Pre-Sales and Solutions, Partner/alliances to define and lead the FinOps Projects
- Create positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, web content, whitepapers, case studies and technical documentation in conjunction with Engg, marketing and solutions for FinOps
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities for FinOps Optimization analysis as well as automated execution
- Provide management with analytics and metrics-based reporting Templates for FinOps
- Lead business reviews to the senior management team on success factors of FinOps program
- Certified FinOps, AWS / Azure / GCP FinOps Expert with background in Financial Analytics, Cloud Cost Optimization. Cloud Architect Professional Certification is added advantage.
- Expertise in Cloud Cost Optimization Tools management such as Spot.IO, Cloud Health, etc.
- Excellent Presentation building, MS Excel and Documentation skills and ability to lead at CXO level
- Having expertise in PowerBI, Reporting Tools, FinOps Dashboarding capabilities
- 2-4 years of core experience in driving Cloud FinOps charters, Lead Projects to deliver Cost Optimization Outcomes in large public cloud accounts
- MBA (Preferred) with requisite FinOps Certifications / Cloud Architect Certifications is must
- Experience working at a leading consulting firm