The Sales Leader is responsible for driving revenue generation, customer acquisition, and customer account penetration aimed at growing IBM FinOps to larger-scale revenue in EMEA. The Sales Leader is accountable for delivering accurate sales forecasts and ensuring sales reach or exceed forecasts across the UKI market (with potential support for other IBM EMEA markets). The Sales Leader will play a key role in driving synergy between FinOps-focused specialty sellers and IBM enterprise and industry specific brand teams. A close collaboration with IBM enterprise and industry specific brand teams will be key to succeed.Your Role and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:-
- Demonstrated experience defining and executing on a multi-tier sales model, including field-direct, inside and partner / channel sales.
- Proficient understanding of solution selling processes, sales strategy, sales forecasting, and pipeline development .
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and overcome sales, customer, and managerial challenges; proven ability to setting clear goals, measuring performance and managing feedback to achieve quality and timely results.
- Superb communication, functional leadership and negotiation skills.
- A visionary and goal-oriented team-player.
- Personal qualities and characteristics the successful candidate will demonstrate include: integrity, confidence, humility, honesty and trust.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Several years of extensive sales experience consistently exceeding revenue and earnings expectations at scale in the data centre ecosystem; i.e. virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, application performance monitoring, hybrid cloud etc.
- Proven sales management experience selling large, complex enterprise software products to both IT and Business decision-makers.
- Experience selling into the C suite is required.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions is required.
- Demonstrated financial-value selling experience is required (FinOps sales experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional and overlay sales teams is essential.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience selling FinOps solutions.
- Knowledge of adjacent IBM technologies including IBM Turbonomic.
- Good Knowledge of cloud-native technologies and hybrid cloud architectures.
- Good Knowledge of application centric IT Operations.
- Good Knowledge of application centric architectures and know-how in microservice architectures.
- Good Knowledge of modern IT operation stacks.