Published: 22nd December 2022
Closing Date: 4th February 2023
ICE is hiring a Cloud Financial Operations Analyst who will be responsible for cloud cost management and analytics. You will be responsible for identifying cloud cost optimization, right sizing opportunities, anomaly detection, forecasting, trending, and reporting. The FinOps Analyst will be the cloud billing expert working cross functionally with our Cloud Engineers, Architects, and Finance.
- Developing and maintaining the cost management practices and governance
- Developing cloud optimization and rightsizing opportunities and presenting them to the Cloud Engineers/Architects
- Tracking opportunities
- Perform consumption analysis to define and execute Reserved Instances and Savings Plans
- Designing and implementing architectural models
- Managing FinOps tools and processes
- Reporting and analytics including creating and presenting monthly and quarterly reports to executive management
- Forecast and budget
- Perform and maintain standard FinOps optimization efforts including but not limited to; regular resource cleanup of volumes, AMIs, snapshots, etc.
- Define and implement the KPIs to track FinOps success
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years as a Cloud Financial Analyst with deep experience in AWS and Azure billing
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Financial Management with hands-on experience of Azure native and 3rd party cost management tools
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with experience implementing best practices or suggested improvements
- Experience building BI dashboards (QuickSight, Looker, Domo, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong business acumen, communication, and presentation skills
- 5+ years of technical business analyst experience with a Bachelor’s degree
This role is remote, and the employee may be located in one of the following states: GA, NY & IL.
Base Salary Range for New York Candidates
The expected base salary for this role is between $110,000 – 140,000. The base salary range does not include Intercontinental Exchange’s incentive compensation. While we provide this range as general guidance, at ICE we compensate employees based on the skillset and experience of the individual.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Company: ICE
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- Salary: $110,000 - 140,000
- FinOps Certifications Required: None