- Create timely visibility of cloud usage, cost and provide actionable insights.
- Provide guidance on cloud cost optimization strategies and savings vehicles.
- Educate and partner with other areas of the organization on cloud financial practices and financial responsibilities.
- Assist IT leaders and Procurement teams with ongoing cloud vendor rate negotiations.
- Build cloud cost models to drive strategic decision making.
- This role will partner closely with our Finance Team as well as IT and business to ensure continued alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or related field (or relevant work experience).
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Cloud Practitioner (AWS) or beyond.
- FinOps Certified Practitioner or beyond.
- Experience with Cloud Financial Management.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Power BI.
- Experience facilitating learning sessions.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Remote, CA, United States