Job Title:Solution Architect – FinOps and Analytics / Sr. Director or VP
Bay Area, CA – Onsite
Client: PANW (Palo Alto Networks)
Details of the application, domain, as appropriate:
• Cloud Cost Optimization for SaaS technology products
• Solution Architecture for Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor industry
Key responsibilities and expected “output”:
• Be a lead to transition existing cloud FinOps solution from third party.
• Provide advice and guidance on enabling and integrating cloud cost data with multiple systems to drive business outcomes.
• Work with offshore team to ensure knowledge transition, documentation and delivery of new functionality related to FinOps
• Assess existing data and analytics platforms and infrastructure and recommend on prem and/or cloud platforms that can scale based on use cases.
• Implement go forward solutions.
“Required” tech stack and other related details:
• 15+ years of experience in architecting and delivering analytics solutions on premise and cloud
• 2+ years of experience in FinOps , specifically integrating consumption and cost telemetry from GCP, AWS and Azure
• Strong background and experience in recommending FP & A as related to Cloud.
• Experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark
• Experience with cloud offerings in big data (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Experience in on prem analytics infrastructure : Storage, compute, Oracle DB
“Good to have” tech stack and other related details:
• Technology Domain experience
• FinOps background
• Someone who understand on prem and cloud platforms for analytics.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org