As a FinOps Engineer, you will play a key role by monitoring cloud spending and usage, proposing and implementing cost optimizations, forecasting, and acting proactively to reduce cloud costs.
You will cooperate closely with Cloud Architects and DevOps Engineers to challenge the status quo and improve existing architecture.
We value innovation and creativity, so you are going to have the freedom to propose and implement changes, making a real difference and influencing systems built for thousands of engineers.
• Review AWS cost on a regular basis
• Propose and implement cost optimizations
• Collaborate with Solutions Architects to reduce spending on AWS
• Setup cost control and monitoring
• Forecast costs and allocate budgets
• Review new solutions and approve the budget
• Create cost estimates for AWS projects
• You have hands-on experience with AWS cloud
• You know cost management services for AWS
• You know how to automate and script cloud workloads with IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
• You know how to identify inefficiencies in AWS architecture
• You know AWS pricing well and can summarize usage on an organizational level
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com