Come join the Small Business Self Employed (SBSEG) – Product PMO, focused on driving the AWS initiatives and forecast under the Financial Operations team for the SBSEG Tech organization. The SBSEG Tech organization is a thriving, dynamic, fast paced org driving incredible business growth and customer impact for the millions of users of Quickbooks worldwide, including our Accounting, Workforce solution, and Payments solutions. Come join this exciting organization that is helping power the prosperity of millions of small businesses today.
- Previous experience working within the SDLC, Cloud Hosting, and Software licensing.
- Deep knowledge of AWS optimizations programs, reporting and forecasting methodologies within large organizations.
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels of the organization (from managers to SVP), with clarity and specificity, while aligning with our strategic goals.
- Ability to clearly define forward looking strategic goals, within a world of much ambiguity, change, and transformation.
- Ability to rally an organization behind the goals, galvanize teams with successes, and ensure clear understanding by all
- Ability to outline governance processes that help move the organization from current state towards our future goals
- Ability to define and implement dashboards that help to simplify the complex, and enable leaders across the organization to know where they stand at a moments notice
- Strong Financial Management experience, including the ability to be the translator between deeply technical teams and finance leaders to define and align on a common outcome
- 10+ years of BizOps or Finops experience with focus on AWS, including 5 or more years leading multiple complex technology-focused programs.
As the AWS Financial Operations leader for SBSEG, you will be responsible for driving AWS optimization programs and ensure that the SBSEG AWS spend is inline with our targets and strategy. This leader will own our cloud hosting spend and drive cross functional initiatives across the engineering teams. This leader will ensure that we have the right strategic goals, develop and build the appropriate control mechanisms, as well as help to manage the changes and transformations needed in order to ensure optimization.
Cloud Hosting Optimization
- The organization has invested heavily in leveraging our cloud hosting partners to increase the velocity of development. This track of work is focused on ensuring we have accurate forecasts in place, actuals are aligning with plans, and we are optimizing the money we spend on cloud hosting.
- Working closely with the SBSEG PD teams, the Intuit cloud hosting team and the SBSEG Optimization team, this leader will ensure we are spending wisely, optimizing smartly, and investing towards the long-term health of the organization.
- In this role, this leader will partner closely with the PD teams, Cloud Ops, DevX, AWS team, and finance team to ensure our cloud spending is optimized.