We are seeking a Cloud FinOps Analyst who is ready to help take our Cloud Financial Management program to the next level. This candidate should be a flexible, open communicator and a team player who takes personal responsibility for their work and holds others accountable to do the same. If you have experience with cloud cost optimization in a multi-cloud environment and want to be an integral part of an amazing technology team, we’d love to hear from you!
What is a Cloud FinOps Analyst responsible for?
- Leverage AWS & Azure best practices to identify cost optimization and waste reduction opportunities.
- Work with cloud architects and engineers as well as application development teams to implement optimization opportunities including the usage of Reserved Instances, Savings Plans, Hybrid Benefits, etc.
- Gather and analyze cloud spend data and develop forecasts, cost allocation models, and chargebacks
- Collaborates with cloud engineers and architecture on initial phases of a new cloud implementations by creating cost estimates, assisting teams with business cases, and reviewing spend during projects to ensure we optimize in an iterative manner.
- Support periodic audits to ensure billing records are accurate.
- Experience with enterprise FinOps tools and techniques, including Cloud Budgeting.
- Excellent communications skills, capable of working with cross functional technical and business teams and varying levels of management, in a professional manner.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent, hands-on technology experience in large enterprise environments.
- AWS, Azure, and/or FinOps certifications are strongly preferred, demonstrating an understanding of core concepts
- Experience with PowerBi preferred.
- Team player focused on team success above individual achievement
- Strong sense of ownership wanting to understand how things work and resolve root causes
- Ability to encourage and foster a culture of visibility and transparency across teams
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
Work Shift Timing – 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life insurance for protection of employees’ families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
“Location specific benefits” as mentioned below
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- HDFC ATM on the campus