Your Role and Responsibilities
• Conduct technical discovery, identify pain points, business, and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios
• Evaluate the full technology stack of services required including PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, DevSecOps, operations, availability, and automation
• Work with Sales teams to identify and qualify opportunities hosted by Google Cloud Platform
• Lead the discussions of cloud concepts as it relates to Kyndryl’s Cloud methodology so that clear offerings are developed and implemented with focus on success.
• Lead client discovery to identify business and technical requirements and identify risk or potential issues. • Automate FinOps Optimization Solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Professional certification in one or more of the hyperscale clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Architectural background in the Hyperscale space.
• Must have experience driving for engineering solutions and working across teams
• Exceptional judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce conclusions and responses.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Strong process improvement experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, Go, Node.js, Terraform
• FinOps.Org – FinOps Certified Practioner
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org