FinOps Cloud Architect
Published: 24th May 2023
Closing Date: 25th July 2023
This is your opportunity to join an agile team and to grow your IT career in a challenging and rewarding environment, that will support your development and offer local & global opportunities. We’re looking for IT professionals who can bring innovation, who are business and Tech Savvy, can build Relationships, bring energy and are results driven. You will be part of a team who continuously refine and improve our customers’ journey, drive IT Excellence and local initiatives to converge towards a single, global, digital LeasePlan. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, but we’ll develop your career through blended learning in a challenging but fun environment.
The FinOps Cloud Architect tackles technical and business problems and drives technical excellence at all levels, working with management to support execution of the organization’s vision with regards to Financial Operations. The FinOps Cloud Architect is a person who cares deeply about cloud adoption and drives standards and principles within FinOps. The ideal candidate is has a strong understanding of all the multi disciplines needed to constitute an enterprise cloud platform, application architecture, infrastructure architecture and cost management (network, security, hosting and cloud services, architecture, SAAS, IAAC,AAC,PAAS, integration and API management)You will be;
- Translating digital strategy into requirements for the cloud platform.
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services,
- Implement and manage automated tools to help identify cost trends, anomalies, and track budget (actuals vs estimates)
- Improving cloud strategy and coordinating the strategy adoption within the company
- Defining and implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery and release management strategy
- Defining and maintaining high and low level architecture
- Assisting with the company cloud security architecture
- Solving complex challenges while keeping track of the target architecture
- You will be required to apply your experience in inventory pertaining to existing infrastructure and applications, underlying technology migration, operations and data migration.
- Play an important role in data management to build high quality migration roadmaps for a large variety of workloads.
Skills Requirements – Essential
- 7+ years of experience in hands on IT such as end user environments, implementation agencies etc
- 3+ years of Cloud Architect experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure migration, software re-platforming, systems administration, or migration of software solutions in the cloud.
- Experience working on large migration projects
- Hands-on commercial experience with AWS services, Terraform, Ansible, git
- Automation, infrastructure as code concept and CI/CD delivery methodologies.
- Experience working with docker and/or Kubernetes
- You have experience working within a dev/ops culture and can act as a technical liaison between customers and delivery teams.
- You have a passion for technology, motivating other and collaborating in teams.
- Company: LeasePlan
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Senior
- FinOps Certifications Required: None