- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience working on complex Cloud Software Engineering and Architecture initiatives OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 6 years of experience working on public hyperscaler architecture, at least 2 of which involved cloud economics / FinOps responsibilities.
- Experience with public cloud architecture, Cloud strategy, networking, security, compliance workload types, migration patterns and tools.
- Experience with various enterprise applications, ideally SAP and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with experience implementing best practices or suggested improvements.
- Experience suggesting competitive and innovative technical decisions, obtaining client buy-in and delivering on commitments
- Experience re-architecting applications for cloud platforms.
- Certification: Any Hyperscaler Architect Certification (AWS/Azure or GCP).
- Certification: FinOps Foundation – Certified FinOps Practitioner.
- Experience in driving deep architectural discussions to help customers ensure they are making the most cost-efficient cloud usage choices.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the cloud optimization practice and make recommendations on reserved capacity strategy, utilization optimization opportunities, product architectural recommendations to promote cost savings, and discounts for optimization.
- Lead, develop, and implement the processes and capabilities required that ensure costs optimization.
- Collaborate with technology teams to incorporate cost management best practices into cloud platforms via tagging, alerting and configurations that supports financial monitoring of cloud platforms.
- Create and oversee a cloud billing dashboard to track, manage and optimize cloud costs and Reserved Instance purchases.
- Perform consumption analysis to define and execute reserved instances and savings plans.
- Develop opportunities to optimize costs and operational improvement with key infrastructure and service providers.
- Knowledge of app & data architectures and cloud native patterns for development, etc.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted, and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.