Senior Cloud Engineer
Published: 26th January 2023
Closing Date: 25th March 2023
The Cloud Analyst will be focused full-time on managing all aspects of Cloud Service Management Platform (CMP) and driving it through levels of maturity. The Cloud Service Management platform integrates with services across the datacenter and cloud, giving the enterprise access to a centralized hub of robust data analytics. As a Cloud Analyst, you will solve complex business problems utilizing business process redesign and cloud computing technologies.
You will be part of the LS&Co. Cloud Center of Excellence.
About the Job:
- Responsible for infrastructure capacity forecasts, day-to-day capacity and resource management, working with the engineering team to understand the future cloud service demand forecast.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring the infrastructure components in support of satisfying the agreed operating level agreements.
- Proactively monitor cloud-based service offerings as they move through development, continuous integration, and pre-production, in addition to production itself.
- Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using VMware CloudHealth and cloud native tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Produce reports and analysis from CloudHealth or a similar tool
- Participate in defining data requirements for projects, the identification of missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of data
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Prepare presentations and present cost analysis to executive leadership.
- 2+ years experience creating reports in CloudHealth or cloud native costing tools
- Minimum 1 year experience with digital data analytics tools.
- FinOps Certified Practitioner (FOCP)
- Minimum 3 years experience with at least one public Cloud. Experience with AWS, Azure and GCP preferred.
- Passion for optimizing cloud costs and efficiencies.
- Experience performing cloud cost reporting.
- Experience consulting with business process and functional unit owners.
- Experience developing standard operating procedures documentation and products related to cloud costing or business processes.
- Understanding of cloud components and native cloud cost reporting.
- Basic knowledge of querying and organizing data.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive
Westlake, TX, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
- Company: Levi Strauss & Co
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Senior
- FinOps Certifications Required: Certified Practitioner