FinOps Consultant (m/w/d)
Published: 9th September 2022
Closing Date: 4th February 2023
FinOps is the combination of Finance and DevOps. We FinOps Consultants at Liquid Reply empower enterprise decision makers and pioneers to address cloud spend complexity and to leverage their full cloud resource potentials. Our expertise makes us their Trusted Advisor to align interests of Business, Finance and IT and drive the change from within.
We are always on the quest for enthusiasts who want to question the status quo, try out new ideas and achieve exciting goals together. Are you ready?
- Plan, manage and deliver innovative FinOps projects together with a highly motivated team and in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
- Own your client relationship and support them at each step of the FinOps Lifecycle (Inform, Optimize, Operate)
- Target group-specific communication with different stakeholders of Business, Finance and IT
- Develop FinOps Best Practices from the ground up and implement them together with FinOps principles with your client
- Preparation and execution of FinOps trainings, talks and creation of blogposts
- Push FinOps topic development within Reply as well as together with the FinOps Foundation
- Work with us on extending the offering with exciting new opportunities, such as FinOps for sustainability
- Successfully completed university studies in (business) computer science, economics, (business) mathematics or similar
- First experience in management of IT projects desirable (e.g. with Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall Methodology)
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills, ability to deal with conflicts, self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an interest in ambitious work, flexibility and enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Cloud certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure) or FinOps Practitioner desirable
- First experience with cloud cost management tools desirable (e.g. Cloudability, infracost, kubecost)
- Very good communication skills in English and German and willingness to travel
In addition to an attractive salary, we support your professional development during your daily work
as well as through unique training opportunities. As an inventive, diverse and international team,
we share our knowledge and work together. This will help you to develop yourself,
build new knowledge and skills and show what you are capable of. If you share our passion
for perfection and you are looking for an exciting professional challenge, become part of Reply!
What defines us is our expertise in cloud agnostic implementations and the ability to inspire
our customers with pioneering technologies and to introduce innovative solutions rapidly.
We are always on the quest for enthusiasts who want to question the status quo,
try out new ideas and achieve exciting goals together. Are you ready?
- Company: Liquid Reply
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Entry-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: Certified Practitioner