L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of over $2 bn. We were founded over 25 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group. We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies). We operate in over 28 countries – employing over 30,000 employees world-wide!
We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
Please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global to learn more about us.
- Provide extended visibility to cloud and SaaS spend by federating access to cloud and SaaS cost information
- Analyze usage trends and determine the ideal ratio of prepaid to on-demand instances utilizing in depth views of current and historical workloads and usage patterns
- Partner with Global Finance to improve the granularity and accuracy of show back and chargeback programs
- Design and create reports that produce meaningful insights from large raw datasets within cloud billing and usage tools, data lake, CMDB, and other asset inventories as applicable
- Monitor cloud consumption at the account level to detect, investigate, and escalate anomalies and unplanned spikes.
- Implement dynamic cost and control dashboards and alerting (cost, usage, compliance, etc.), in consultation with appropriate resources
- Utilize superior analytical and quantitative skills to perform departmental cloud demand forecasting, cost optimization, capacity planning, cloud utilization analysis, spend modelling, and cost savings strategy development (e.g., rightsizing, instance optimization, storage tiering, managed services migration, and waste elimination)
- Partner with engineering and software development teams to recommend cost optimized alternatives for existing solutions in the cloud
- Develops multiple solution alternatives based upon an understanding of the key design requirements and their impact on cost models