Which department will you join?
The Cloud team of the Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye’s Cloud infrastructure on AWS and Google Cloud. We develop mainly in Python, and some Golang. We are developing highly efficient systems for the company, running on up to 500K CPUs, processing hundreds of Petabytes of data monthly collected from all over the world. We also provide networking, security, governance, support, and guidance for all of Mobileye’s diverse uses of AWS across tens of AWS accounts, including ML Training and AWS China.
What will your job look like?
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services
- Implement and manage automated tools to help identify cost trends and anomalies
- Create financial and usage dashboards
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Work with the financial teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
- Work closely with our finance and legal departments to negotiate cost terms and contracts
All you need is:
- Excellent understanding of cloud technologies, services and pricing: AWS, GCP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finances
- 4+ years of experience as a FinOps Engineer or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud Cost Analysis tools and the various alternatives (for example, Cloudability)
- Ability to handle relationships with vendors to drive cost-efficiencies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience designing building BI dashboards (Quicksight, Looker, Domo, Tableau, etc…)
- Experience authoring SQL
Advantage skills and certifications:
- CloudOps experience and scripting skills for automation (e.g., Python, CloudFormation)
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar accounts
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!