About the job
The OpportunityFuture focused and always one step ahead.We are seeking a FinOps Architect, whose responsibility will be to ensure we get the most value out of every investment in the cloud. As a FinOps Architect you will be an integral member of a dynamic cloud team continuously innovating and improving our path on cloud financial controls and optimization, while helping to drive a culture of accountability regarding efficient cloud usage/spendAs a FinOps Architect you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in preparation of the cloud forecast of consumption for review and planning cycles.
- Collaborating with product teams during their development cycle to evaluate cost efficiency options.
- Collaborating with product teams in their operational cycle to remediate to meet financial goals
- Developing and maintaining standards / guidelines for cost efficiency in the cloud.
- Performing analysis of spend to identify trends and optimization opportunities.
- Participating in or leading, from a FinOps perspective projects to reduce overall spend in cloud.
- Participation in the identification and evaluation of FinOps tools to apply within the environment.
Qualifications :Successful candidates will possess the following skills/capabilities:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or engineering related discipline; Master Degree a plus
- Established track record of successful implementations that delivered value to the business, resulting in measurable business outcomes.
- Recognized for being able to handle ambiguity, effectively multi-task, deal with complexity and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated necessary gravitas to deal with senior leaders and executives and has excellent verbal and written communications skills (in English to all levels of management).
- Recognized as proactive, a self-starter and having a collaborative working style.
- Demonstrated a willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required in execution of duties.
- Ability to process, analyze and synthesize large volumes of information
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with cost management knowledge including but not limited to chargeback modeling, cost saving and avoidance tracking and forecasting
- Four or more years of professional experience with technology operations
- Four or more years of hands on experience with Azure with depth on billing model, pricing and usage analysis
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Hands on experience developing APIs, UIs and automation
- Experience in building BI dashboards
- MS Certified AZ900 Azure Fundamentals preferred
- FinOps Certified Practitioner preferred