Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing technology company? Join a growing team early and shape the future of a new service offering as we expand our customer facing FinOps team. We are looking for a Cloud FinOps Analyst who will work directly with customers to analyze their cloud infrastructure and provide cost optimization opportunities without compromising security or performance. You must be highly analytical, have a solid understanding of cloud infrastructure and be able to clearly communicate and work well with customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
● Support customers in cost optimization activities and understanding their cloud costs, and how they relate to their business goals
● Provide data driven cost optimization opportunities for customer and internal teams
● Work with Sales, Finance, and Engineering teams to provide the best possible support to customers
● Lead regularly cadenced calls providing expert advice and consulting on cloud financial management activities
● Analyze data and produce quantitative financial models to track and forecast spend, efficiency, savings, and other metrics
● Configure and manage cloud cost optimization tools
● Create and maintain internal documentation on FinOps and cost optimization processes and customer environments
What we are looking for (Skills and Competencies)
● Self-starter who can also work with a team to deliver superior customer service
● Effective communicator with ability to drive consensus among stakeholders from entry level to C-suite that represent various departments with competing goals
● Ability to work with multiple internal teams to provide the best experience for our customers
● Ability to analyze and produce meaningful insights from large datasets
● Ability to manage time efficiently to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
● Strong analytical background with an aptitude for understanding technology
● Experience with Excel
● Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers’ (AWS, Azure, GCP) billing and cost management tools and processes
● Knowledge of at least one of the major cloud providers’ (AWS, Azure, GCP) services, architectures, and tools
● Experience with 3rd party cloud cost optimization tools (CloudCheckr, CloudHealth, Cloudability, etc.)
Navisite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.